WordPress.com har laget følgende rapport:
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 7 000 times in 2011. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 6 trips to carry that many people.
In 2011, there were 365 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 367 posts. There were 408 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 266mb. That’s about a picture per day.
The busiest day of the year was 12. april with 273 views. The most popular post that day was Utklipp fra Helgelands Blad (1004).
Some visitors came searching, mostly for russisk alfabet, sykkelverktøy,verdenskart, grepkart, og ett år 365 ting.
Most visitors came from Norway. Poland & Netherlands were not far behind.
Hvem var de?
Your most commented on post in 2011 was Elektrisk orgel (3006)
These were your 5 most active commenters:
- 1 annebloggen 69 comments Following
- 2 Jardar 6 comments Følg med
- 3 Kjell 6 comments
- 4 Kristin Kibsgaard Sjøhelle 4 comments
- 5 marit olave 3 comments
These are the posts that got the most views in 2011. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Utklipp fra Helgelands Blad (1004) 1 comment april 2011
- 2 Ting på rommet 0 comments desember 2010
- 3 Verdenskart (3101) 2 comments januar 2011
- 4 Russisk alfabet (1101) 0 comments januar 2011
- 5 Sykkelverktøy (3103) 0 comments mars 2011
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2011. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
The top referring sites in 2011 were: